3D Render Role Overview
Easily create & share photo-realistic renderings of your product to promote a design and deliver stunning content for customer engagements. Using a fully scalable cloud infrastructure, 3D Render is the perfect rendering app for extending the value of CAD product design into marketing, sales, and after-sales.
All-in-one photorealistic render creation environment
The 3D Render Role enables makers, designers and CGI artists to easily create high-quality photo-realistic renderings of your product using the power of the cloud. Leveraging nearly unlimited hardware resources, it is the ideal app to quickly render high-end, 3D content for detailed product communication. Consumers, partners, sales, and executive stakeholders can experience, and validate the product before the final version hits the shelves.
It allows anyone to create world class marketing assets, anytime and anywhere, with endless scalability through a cloud-based architecture. Users can create assets at any time but pay only when they produce the rendering.
Built on the cloud-based 3DEXPERIENCE® Works platform, 3D Render stores design data securely in one central location and works seamlessly with the design-to-manufacturing, data management and collaboration solutions on the platform.
3D Render Capabilities
Create compelling, and versatile marketing materials with the POWER OF THE CLOUD
Photorealistic Rendering in the Cloud enables faster output than desktop software
Streamlined user experience
Streamlined user experience enables everyone to create photo-realistic product shots to validate and promote your products
Enjoy perfect visual quality with integrated photo-realistic preview before running your render.
Powerful realistic ambiences and global illumination for photorealistic image outputs.
Easily Share Renderings
Finished images are instantly shareable with all stakeholders, for expedient feedback and revision.
Secure access to a wide range of digital assets, including models, materials and backplates.
Ideal for everyone
Large brands, and smaller start-up companies will benefit from the 3D Render software.
Work in your browser
Work entirely in a web browser, giving you the freedom to design anytime, anywhere, with no need for installation.
3D Render Features
3D Render is fully on the cloud—all you need to start designing is an internet connection.
Share, Present, Communication
Easily create & share photo-realistic renderings of your product to promote a design and deliver stunning content for customer engagements
- The User Interface was designed for image production based on a 3D, real-time model, thanks to the Scenes user concept
- Tweaks are possible (e.g. material refinement) on the experience level without breaking the link to the product data
- Stellar precise preview streaming in the web browser supports superior material appearance and render quality in Global Illumination (GI) mode
Power of the cloud
Easily produce an accurate photo-realistic representation from your existing 3D models with the power of the cloud when you need it:
- Fully scalable infrastructure for large-scale productions and teams via Render-as-a-Service
- Connect and continue working, anytime and anywhere, with no client installation
- Pay only when rendering through the power of the cloud
- Harmonize brand identity through look and feel consistency across 2D and 3D experiences
3D Render on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform provides an integrated and flexible solution. Highlights include:
- Take advantage of built-in revision control and branching for streamlined data management.
- View, share, annotate, discuss, visualize and manage rendered output from any device with a web browser.
- Collaborate in real time with all internal and external team members through cloud-based dashboards, messaging, activity streams, communities and drag-and-drop task management.
Connect to SOLIDWORKS Desktop
Connect your traditional desktop experience with SOLIDWORKS to the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform.
- Integrated directly into SOLIDWORKS, the 3DEXPERIENCE Desktop Add-in allows you to access all of your information from the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform right from within SOLIDWORKS.
- This workflow allows you to combine the power of SOLIDWORKS to quickly create and edit your engineering designs, with the collaborative features of the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform.
3DEXPERIENCE Works provides a Safe, Social, Connected, Informed and Structured environment for team leaders, project managers and other professionals who want to manage data on the cloud and collaborate without constraints.
Safe: Customer controlled access. Transparent cloud backup. Encrypted communication protocols. Data always safe-no overwrite, no loss of data.
Social: Integrated structured and unstructured collaboration tools enabling social innovation. Collaborate on product design or engage with your stakeholders early in product development.
Connected: Every user always connected to a single, common database. Access data anywhere, anytime, on any device. Review and markup models.
Informed: Choose from the widget library, Create and share Dashboards. Get the latest information about your product development. Always have access to your latest data.
Structured: Zero overhead data management - store and manage data across collaborative spaces, share information in communities. Find indexed data faster by using tags, custom search, etc.