Enhance your professional development, and gain greater confidence in working with Dassault Systémes 3DEXPERIENCE software with one of our accredited training courses.
TriMech offers a range of training courses for each level of capability, whether you're a beginner, or an advanced user, we can help you identify the best training path for you, your job requirements, and your desired career path.
3DEXPERIENCE Training Services
- Live Online Training: TriMech is able to deliver traditional training courses live over the web. Now for just a few hours a day you can take certified 3DEXPERIENCE classroom training with live instructors online.
- On-the-job Coaching: Maintain 3DEXPERIENCE productivity with coaching from an expert either at your location or live online.
- Flexible Custom Training: 3DEXPERIENCE Training programs are not "one-size fits all". TriMech has an extensive offering of training programs to fit your learning requirements and budget.
- Certification: 3DEXPERIENCE certifications can be used as a benchmark to measure your knowledge and competency.
TriMech will help your business to learn the 3DEXPERIENCE platform in a cost-effective and convenient way, making sure you're using your system to the maximum potential.
3DEXPERIENCE Training Courses
Learn how to use and administrate the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform from a certified instructor
Additional 3DEXPERIENCE Training Courses
TriMech's CATIA, ENOVIA and SIMULIA classes will teach you how to use additional roles on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform. Courses are for every skill level and provide the essentials you need to get started or transition to 3DEXPERIENCE:
CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE Training Courses:
- 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA Composites Design
- 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA Composites Manufacturing
- 3DEXPEIRENCE CATIA Electrical 3D Routing & Mfg (ELM)
- 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA Electrical 2D Schematics (TIC)
- 3DEXPEIRENCE CATIA Functon Driven Generative Designer (GDE)
CATIA V5 to 3DEXPERIENCE Transition Courses:
- V5 to 3DEXPERIENCE Mechanical Design
- V5 to 3DEXPERIENCE Surface Design
- V5 to 3DEXPERIENCE FEA Transition
- V5 to 3DEXPERIENCE Electrical Design
CATIA V5 Training Courses:
- CATIA V5 Foundation - Online course
- CATIA V5 Interrogators Training
- CATIA V5 Surface Design Training
- CATIA V5 Foundation Plus Training
- CATIA V5 Foundation Training
- CATIA V5 Composite Design & Manufacturing Prep
- CATIA V5 Electrical Harness training
- CATIA V5 Manufacturing (Advanced) Training
- CATIA V5 Manufacturing (Standard) Training
- CATIA Composer Training
- CATIA V5 Finite Element Analysis (3 Day)
- CATIA V5 3D Functional Tolerancing & Annotation
- CATIA V5 Generative Sheetmetal Design
- CATIA V5 Administration
- CATIA V5 Automation (VBA)
- CATIA V5 Digital Mock-Up Navigator Training
- CATIA V5 Digitised Shape Editor
- CATIA V5 Kinematics Training
- CATIA V5 Quick Surface Reconstruction Training
- CATIA V5 Finite Element Analysis Training - 2 Day
- CATIA V5 Functional Molded Parts
- CATIA V5 FreeStyle Shaper, Optimizer and Profiler
- Online CATIA & 3DEXPERIENCE training
We also offer a range of CATIA Professional Certification Exams.
Features & Benefits of LIVE Online Training
Learn about the difference between eLearning/video based training and our Live Online Training
Maintain productivity with coaching from an expert either at your location or live online.
How it Works
If taking days away from the office for training is not an option, let us come to you. Receive advanced training paired with customized on-the-job coaching with a Certified SOLIDWORKS Application Engineer.
Our coaching is convenient and perfect for the SOLIDWORKS user who is faced with a specific challenge. We will review your project with you to help find solutions to your needs, coaching can be delivered either on site at your location or live online. Coaching days are scheduled to match your calendar and project deadlines.
- Training Needs Assessment for you or your team to help determine your requirements.
- Personalized training content working on your own critical 3D Projects.
- Convenient delivery format with the most effective training method for you or your team. This can include shorter live online sessions to better accommodate your time.
- Follow up coaching sessions to ensure the new skills have been adopted.
- Maintain your productivity without having to leave your office.
- Apply best practices immediately right in your work place.
- Minimize information overload and maintain engagement for learning with tailored lessons.
- Engage in team building while brainstorming new ideas and ways of using your software.
- Develop and improve your design and company processes.
Flexible Custom Training
3DEXPERIENCE Training Programs are not "one-size fits all". That is why we have developed a flexible training approach to personalize your training experience. TriMech has an extensive offering of training products and solutions. We offer customized training to fit your learning requirements and budget.
Our tailored training solution provides a learning path and course content that is designed to target your specific needs.
TriMech will collaborate with you to select only the relevant course modules that you need.
Here is how it works:
- TriMech performs an in-depth productivity assessment with your users.
- Based on the results TriMech will collaborate with you to design a learning path with the relevant course modules that your team requires to meet your goals.
- A Certified Instructor will deliver your tailored training either on site at your location, over the web, or at a training facility.
If you need custom courseware for your people then we can also provide that service. The enterprise team can customize existing training courses or even create brand new courseware specifically for your business.
In the past we have created role specific and software specific courseware which matches the methodologies and best practices that clients needed employees to follow.
Course manuals and supporting video content can also be developed and integrated into your learning management system.
"What I learned will make me more productive and make my company more competitive."
Island Automation Ltd.
"I liked that I could learn things even in areas where I was already familiar. Some of the tips and tricks will help me do my job faster and more efficiently."