DELMIAWorks Employee Self Service Portal Overview
Empower employees to manage their HR data
The DELMIAWorks (formerly IQMS) Employee Self-Service Portal is a secure web-based module that empowers employees to view and make updates to their own personal and benefit information without filling out forms and waiting for the Human Resource department to enter it into the system.
Because the DELMIAWorks Self Service Portal is part of the comprehensive DELMIAWorks Manufacturing ERP Software Solution, updates through the Employee Portal are made directly to the Payroll or HR Employee Maintenance modules
The key benefits of DELMIAWorks Employee Web Portal includes:
- Employee record changes and updates are reflected in real time
- Non-value added functions are eliminated
- Phone calls are reduced
- Data entry errors are eliminated
- HR productivity and efficiency is improved as staff is able to focus on more important issues
Learn about DELMIAWorks Employee Self Service Portal
DELMIAWorks Employee Self Service Portal Features
The portal provides quick and easy access to the following:
- Taxes and Deductions - View deductions for taxes, 401K, insurance and more
- Vacation, Holiday and Sick Pay - View days taken, quantity accrued, total per year, time left to take and start and end date
- Emergency Contacts - Add or edit emergency contacts
- Personal Information - View personal information such as contact information, birth date, marital status and hire date plus employee review information and more. Update functions allows employees to change phone, email, address, city, state and postal code
- Modification Alerts - Set up Alerts to notify HR or Payroll when a record has been modified
- Dependant and Beneficiary Information - View, edit, add or remove beneficiary and dependant information
- Training and Certification - View skills and job descriptions, as well as testing, training and special certifications including expiration dates
An end-to-end ERP System developed with a “shop floor first” focus to help mid-market manufacturers increase efficiency and visibility of performance on the plant floor
Whether you use a build-to-order or build-to-stock supply chain model, DELMIAWorks systematically streamlines manufacturing across process, discrete, and repetitive manufacturing environments. DELMIAWorks specializes in providing a comprehensive ERP solution for mid-market manufacturers to stay lean, agile, competitive, and compliant. The DELMIAWorks system is a scalable solution that can expand and grow with you, regardless of your company size.
- A startup or small manufacturing company looking to transition from QuickBooks and spreadsheets,
- A mid-size manufacturer looking to increase the visibility of operations across multiple locations,
- A subsidiary of a large organization looking for a standalone MES solution to support digital manufacturing initiatives
The DELMIAWorks Manufacturing ERP solution provides a proven, single technology platform that delivers end-to-end visibility of the complete manufacturing process. The real-time visibility of events occurring throughout the manufacturing process allows customers to eliminate waste and non-value added processes, and improve manufacturing efficiency, including:
- 60% increase in growth without additional labor resources
- 100% on-time delivery
- 66% reduction in scrap
- Zero shipping errors
- 70% reduction in maintenance costs
- Reducing repair time by 75%
- Increased plant efficiency from 70% to 98%
Interested in DELMIAWorks Employee Self Service Portal?
Contact us and get your questions answered today
DELMIAWorks Related Content
3DEXPERIENCE Works provides a Safe, Social, Connected, Informed and Structured environment for team leaders, project managers and other professionals who want to manage data on the cloud and collaborate without constraints.
Safe: Customer controlled access. Transparent cloud backup. Encrypted communication protocols. Data always safe-no overwrite, no loss of data.
Social: Integrated structured and unstructured collaboration tools enabling social innovation. Collaborate on product design or engage with your stakeholders early in product development.
Connected: Every user always connected to a single, common database. Access data anywhere, anytime, on any device. Review and markup models.
Informed: Choose from the widget library, Create and share Dashboards. Get the latest information about your product development. Always have access to your latest data.
Structured: Zero overhead data management - store and manage data across collaborative spaces, share information in communities. Find indexed data faster by using tags, custom search, etc.