DELMIAWorks Manufacturing Forecasting Overview
Manufacturing Forecasting that provides a snapshot of orders, and their impact on sales
Forecasting and planning are critical tools in projecting manufacturing plant throughput, resource requirements, revenues and profitability. DELMIAWorks (formerly IQMS) Manufacturing ERP's Forecasting system allows you to make informed business decisions without a background in statistics and forecasting modeling. The Forecasting module makes it easy to provide a snapshot of current and projected orders, as well as their impact on annual sales - past, present and future.
The DELMIAWorks Forecast module ensures optimal performance to maintain customer satisfaction while maximizing profits.
DELMIAWorks Forecasting provides a snapshot of current and projected orders, as well as the impact on annual sales – past, present, and future.
Watch the video below to see how DELMIAWorks can help you create production forecasts to drive capacity planning for machines and labor to meet anticipated customer demand. Learn how the sales analysis forecasts can help drive budgeting and what-if scenarios.
Learn about DELMIAWorks Manufacturing Forecasting
DELMIAWorks Manufacturing Forecasting Features
Flexible design workflows and real-time collaboration
- Real-time integration with manufacturing software and other ERP software modules including sales and inventory allows for collaborative forecasting based on actual data from throughout the enterprise.
- Supports multiple forecasts. Production forecasts drive capacity planning while sales analysis forecasts drive budgeting. Automatically pull current or future pricing from the inventory master table to provide accurate sales forecast numbers.
- Determine what materials and resources are needed, where and when to meet customer inventory and production requirements.
- Time phased planning is updated regularly with each MRP run.
- Update the forecast based on orders received electronically via EDI or the Internet.
- Real-time link to shipping activity. A click of the button accesses sales and shipping information providing the ability to compare projected sales and quantities by month, customer, order and/or part.
- View forecasts by customer, part or plant (separate physical or logical plants defined in DELMIAWorks as such).
- Powerful "what if" and simulation formula capabilities. Analyze and generate forecasts to determine the "best" forecast selection.
- Automatically consume the forecast. Conversion of forecasted orders to actual orders eliminates the need to re-enter order information. Actual orders are updated as forecasted quantities change while maintaining their identity as a forecasted order.
- Forecasted items can easily be scheduled and converted to work orders.
- Populate the budget with accuracy. Tight integration with the DELMIAWorks financial modules supports building a budgeted forecast by cost elements.
An end-to-end ERP System developed with a “shop floor first” focus to help mid-market manufacturers increase efficiency and visibility of performance on the plant floor
Whether you use a build-to-order or build-to-stock supply chain model, DELMIAWorks systematically streamlines manufacturing across process, discrete, and repetitive manufacturing environments. DELMIAWorks specializes in providing a comprehensive ERP solution for mid-market manufacturers to stay lean, agile, competitive, and compliant. The DELMIAWorks system is a scalable solution that can expand and grow with you, regardless of your company size.
- A startup or small manufacturing company looking to transition from QuickBooks and spreadsheets,
- A mid-size manufacturer looking to increase the visibility of operations across multiple locations,
- A subsidiary of a large organization looking for a standalone MES solution to support digital manufacturing initiatives
The DELMIAWorks Manufacturing ERP solution provides a proven, single technology platform that delivers end-to-end visibility of the complete manufacturing process. The real-time visibility of events occurring throughout the manufacturing process allows customers to eliminate waste and non-value added processes, and improve manufacturing efficiency, including:
- 60% increase in growth without additional labor resources
- 100% on-time delivery
- 66% reduction in scrap
- Zero shipping errors
- 70% reduction in maintenance costs
- Reducing repair time by 75%
- Increased plant efficiency from 70% to 98%
Interested in DELMIAWorks Manufacturing Forecasting?
Contact us and get your questions answered today
DELMIAWorks Related Content
3DEXPERIENCE Works provides a Safe, Social, Connected, Informed and Structured environment for team leaders, project managers and other professionals who want to manage data on the cloud and collaborate without constraints.
Safe: Customer controlled access. Transparent cloud backup. Encrypted communication protocols. Data always safe-no overwrite, no loss of data.
Social: Integrated structured and unstructured collaboration tools enabling social innovation. Collaborate on product design or engage with your stakeholders early in product development.
Connected: Every user always connected to a single, common database. Access data anywhere, anytime, on any device. Review and markup models.
Informed: Choose from the widget library, Create and share Dashboards. Get the latest information about your product development. Always have access to your latest data.
Structured: Zero overhead data management - store and manage data across collaborative spaces, share information in communities. Find indexed data faster by using tags, custom search, etc.