DELMIAWorks Manufacturing Sales Quoting and Estimating Overview
Whether requested over the phone, email or via the web through the Customer Web Portal, accurate and reliable quoting and estimating has never been easier.
The DELMIAWorks (formerly IQMS) Estimating and Quoting function takes into account all aspects of the quoting process including material, overhead, labor, outsourced operations, commission calculations, and miscellaneous additional fees.
Because DELMIAWorks ERP and Manufacturing Software modules are designed on a single database, the quote is developed based on true, expected costs, material price comparison, tooling and equipment amortization, and more. Once approved, the quote can quickly be converted into a BOM and sales order with the click of a button.
Upgrade the pricing module in your ERP system to better streamline CPQ and deliver more than configurable price lists to include pricing waterfalls, automated approval levels for pricing requests, and discounts.
- Distributors drive more deals to manufacturers whose ERP Quoting and Pricing including CPQ systems are designed to give them greater freedom in tailoring pricing to every customer and selling situation they have.
- Automating approval levels using machine learning-based supervised algorithms that serve as pricing guardrails on every quote a channel partner creates is proving effective at delivering a 1% price increase which drives margin back to resellers.
- Distributors will drive more deals to manufacturers who automate pricing approvals, guiding their sales teams to the largest and most profitable deals first.
- Helping distributors solve sales compensation problems by improving price management drives more deals in the short-term and keep distributors in business long-term.
Learn about DELMIAWorks Manufacturing Sales Quoting and Estimating
DELMIAWorks Manufacturing Sales Quoting and Estimating Features
Win more deals with automated sales quoting
- Flexible inventory interface allows the user to use existing master inventory items and price breaks or create items on the fly that are not part of the master inventory.
- Unlimited quote routings enable quote price optimization through price & cost comparison, flexible mark-up capacity, unlimited price breaks, and variable markup capabilities.
- RFQ log allows users to manage and track quotes online and through a series of reports.
- Create "quote only" customers on the fly without affecting the master customer file.
- Flexible commission calculations allow multiple commission levels based on the part and the sales person selected.
- Create custom, user-defined quote forms in Excel or Word for data that is to be exported on a regular basis.
- Add and plan single level raw materials or blends that are not a part of the master inventory.
- Include excess material (i.e. scrap, regrind, waste, skeleton) calculations for more accurate consumption estimating.
- Create quotes for family (set) or individual items.
- Modify inventory costs for quoting purposes without affecting the master inventory.
- Link unlimited parts into a single quote.
- Link unlimited packaging and inserts into a quote to cover all costs.
- "What if" scenarios modify mark up rates on the fly to take advantage of various schemes.
- Send quotes via fax, printer, email or the web.
- Create quotes for multiple manufacturing types (manufactured, outsourced, assembly, etc).
An end-to-end ERP System developed with a “shop floor first” focus to help mid-market manufacturers increase efficiency and visibility of performance on the plant floor
Whether you use a build-to-order or build-to-stock supply chain model, DELMIAWorks systematically streamlines manufacturing across process, discrete, and repetitive manufacturing environments. DELMIAWorks specializes in providing a comprehensive ERP solution for mid-market manufacturers to stay lean, agile, competitive, and compliant. The DELMIAWorks system is a scalable solution that can expand and grow with you, regardless of your company size.
- A startup or small manufacturing company looking to transition from QuickBooks and spreadsheets,
- A mid-size manufacturer looking to increase the visibility of operations across multiple locations,
- A subsidiary of a large organization looking for a standalone MES solution to support digital manufacturing initiatives
The DELMIAWorks Manufacturing ERP solution provides a proven, single technology platform that delivers end-to-end visibility of the complete manufacturing process. The real-time visibility of events occurring throughout the manufacturing process allows customers to eliminate waste and non-value added processes, and improve manufacturing efficiency, including:
- 60% increase in growth without additional labor resources
- 100% on-time delivery
- 66% reduction in scrap
- Zero shipping errors
- 70% reduction in maintenance costs
- Reducing repair time by 75%
- Increased plant efficiency from 70% to 98%
Interested in DELMIAWorks Manufacturing Sales Quoting and Estimating?
Contact us and get your questions answered today
DELMIAWorks Related Content
3DEXPERIENCE Works provides a Safe, Social, Connected, Informed and Structured environment for team leaders, project managers and other professionals who want to manage data on the cloud and collaborate without constraints.
Safe: Customer controlled access. Transparent cloud backup. Encrypted communication protocols. Data always safe-no overwrite, no loss of data.
Social: Integrated structured and unstructured collaboration tools enabling social innovation. Collaborate on product design or engage with your stakeholders early in product development.
Connected: Every user always connected to a single, common database. Access data anywhere, anytime, on any device. Review and markup models.
Informed: Choose from the widget library, Create and share Dashboards. Get the latest information about your product development. Always have access to your latest data.
Structured: Zero overhead data management - store and manage data across collaborative spaces, share information in communities. Find indexed data faster by using tags, custom search, etc.