DELMIAWorks Multi-Plant Multi-Company (ICT) Overview
Multiple facility planning, manufacturing and accountability just got easier and more efficient. DELMIAWorks (formerly IQMS)' Manufacturing ERP "EPlant" solution provides a single point of data storage to manage multiple manufacturing companies or multiple sites across geographic boundaries, thus enabling increased visibility across the entire enterprise.
Using centralized data storage for managing multiple sites, an organization can unify data management, reduce the number of servers and lower IT maintenance and administration costs. As a result, companies can achieve a tighter consolidation of data and reduce redundant activity across multiple locations. Information is accessed immediately without cumbersome batch downloads.
DELMIAWorks supports entity specific functions such as general ledgers, locations, inventories, production planning, currencies, languages and financial reporting, while permitting centralization of major corporate functions such as purchasing, order entry and invoicing. Through security-controlled access, each entity can manage its information without affecting data at other locations.
Learn about DELMIAWorks Multi-Plant Multi-Company (ICT)
DELMIAWorks Multi-Plant Multi-Company (ICT) Features
Entity Specific Reporting and Visibility
- True, distributed manufacturing capability. For example, a single BOM structure may contain parts made in another facility. With a single order, demand for all levels of associated product is automatically generated across locations.
- Multi-language allows for varied languages at each facility or even within one facility.
- Multi-currency enabled to support native and unlimited foreign currency conversions
- View all or Individual entities. Via security options, users can be assigned access to local and/or corporate views of the data.
- View production information across locations. With appropriate security, users can access or view scheduling and production information across multiple sites in true real-time.
- Statistical Process Control charts are generated based on the type of data and include X bar-R charts for subgroups, X-MR charts for individuals, histograms for both types of data, and p and np charts for attributes.
- Values for Cpk, Ppk, Cr, control limits, etc. are tailored to the type of data entered and are provided in an easy to read summary form each time a chart is generated.
- The real-time Control and Trend Chart and Quick Inspection features give operators a real-time view of process performance.
- Enables data collection using measurement gauges/devices with a data port.
- Visual color coding and audible warnings if measurements are out of specification.
- Charts and data are exported directly to Microsoft Word®, with the added ability to export data directly to Excel® for further analysis via third party graphing and analysis tools.
An end-to-end ERP System developed with a “shop floor first” focus to help mid-market manufacturers increase efficiency and visibility of performance on the plant floor
Whether you use a build-to-order or build-to-stock supply chain model, DELMIAWorks systematically streamlines manufacturing across process, discrete, and repetitive manufacturing environments. DELMIAWorks specializes in providing a comprehensive ERP solution for mid-market manufacturers to stay lean, agile, competitive, and compliant. The DELMIAWorks system is a scalable solution that can expand and grow with you, regardless of your company size.
- A startup or small manufacturing company looking to transition from QuickBooks and spreadsheets,
- A mid-size manufacturer looking to increase the visibility of operations across multiple locations,
- A subsidiary of a large organization looking for a standalone MES solution to support digital manufacturing initiatives
The DELMIAWorks Manufacturing ERP solution provides a proven, single technology platform that delivers end-to-end visibility of the complete manufacturing process. The real-time visibility of events occurring throughout the manufacturing process allows customers to eliminate waste and non-value added processes, and improve manufacturing efficiency, including:
- 60% increase in growth without additional labor resources
- 100% on-time delivery
- 66% reduction in scrap
- Zero shipping errors
- 70% reduction in maintenance costs
- Reducing repair time by 75%
- Increased plant efficiency from 70% to 98%
Interested in DELMIAWorks Multi-Plant Multi-Company (ICT)?
Contact us and get your questions answered today
DELMIAWorks Related Content
3DEXPERIENCE Works provides a Safe, Social, Connected, Informed and Structured environment for team leaders, project managers and other professionals who want to manage data on the cloud and collaborate without constraints.
Safe: Customer controlled access. Transparent cloud backup. Encrypted communication protocols. Data always safe-no overwrite, no loss of data.
Social: Integrated structured and unstructured collaboration tools enabling social innovation. Collaborate on product design or engage with your stakeholders early in product development.
Connected: Every user always connected to a single, common database. Access data anywhere, anytime, on any device. Review and markup models.
Informed: Choose from the widget library, Create and share Dashboards. Get the latest information about your product development. Always have access to your latest data.
Structured: Zero overhead data management - store and manage data across collaborative spaces, share information in communities. Find indexed data faster by using tags, custom search, etc.