DELMIAWorks Sales Order Management Overview
The DELMIAWorks (formerly IQMS) Sales Order Management software allows users to create and manage sales orders from a single screen.
Taking it one step further, with instant access to the DELMIAWorks manufacturing software modules, users also can access production information, inventory status, capable to promise, previous shipments, and change order information with just a click of the mouse.
Convert sales quotations to sales orders instantly whether entered internally or externally via the web. The quote to order process is more efficient because re-keying quote information is unnecessary, thereby eliminating data entry errors.
The DELMIAWorks takes sales order management beyond a simple order entry system with instant access to information in other manufacturing ERP software modules.
- Link directly from the sales order to the actual cost source (the project, PLM, preventative maintenance...).
- Ensure continued customer satisfaction, account receivable validation and quality control with access to returns, warranty information, quality warnings, billing history, and more.
Learn about DELMIAWorks Sales Order Management
DELMIAWorks Sales Order Management Features
Win more deals with channel partners
- Built in Available-to-Promise (ATP) and Capable-To-Promise (CTP) feature analyzes both open orders and inventory when building work orders, ensuring only parts needed (as indicated on the quotation) are produced
- Extensive commission and sales analytic tools help identify sales trends and profitability by product, business unit, customer and sales person
- Quick and easy order entry with pull down menus and previous order history including, ship-to, bill-to, pricing/quantity discounts, and more
- Flexible pricing and discount options including customer specific pricing, tier pricing and other discount terms
- Cumulative or blanket release management to support the most stringent automotive, medical, and other industry requirements. Includes cumulative release and R.A.N./KanBan number tracking
- Unlimited bill-tos, and ship-tos with multiple delivery scheduling per one sales order and even one sales order release
- Each order can contain a combination of taxable, nontaxable, miscellaneous, and commission based items
- Credit card processing of payments taken through the sales order department or submitted electronically via the web portal
- EDI functionality allows importing of sales orders and releases automatically or flagged according to user defined flexibility rules
- Complete Return Material Authorizations (RMAs) with links to CAR/CAPA, ECOs, and MRB
- Warranty tracking
- Complete credit management tools monitors credit limits, credit holds and other hold conditions
- Color-coding for quick visual recognition and links to immediate shipping and invoicing information make customer service easy.
- Turn orders into pick tickets, packing slips or invoices with a single click or generated later individually or in a batch.
An end-to-end ERP System developed with a “shop floor first” focus to help mid-market manufacturers increase efficiency and visibility of performance on the plant floor
Whether you use a build-to-order or build-to-stock supply chain model, DELMIAWorks systematically streamlines manufacturing across process, discrete, and repetitive manufacturing environments. DELMIAWorks specializes in providing a comprehensive ERP solution for mid-market manufacturers to stay lean, agile, competitive, and compliant. The DELMIAWorks system is a scalable solution that can expand and grow with you, regardless of your company size.
- A startup or small manufacturing company looking to transition from QuickBooks and spreadsheets,
- A mid-size manufacturer looking to increase the visibility of operations across multiple locations,
- A subsidiary of a large organization looking for a standalone MES solution to support digital manufacturing initiatives
The DELMIAWorks Manufacturing ERP solution provides a proven, single technology platform that delivers end-to-end visibility of the complete manufacturing process. The real-time visibility of events occurring throughout the manufacturing process allows customers to eliminate waste and non-value added processes, and improve manufacturing efficiency, including:
- 60% increase in growth without additional labor resources
- 100% on-time delivery
- 66% reduction in scrap
- Zero shipping errors
- 70% reduction in maintenance costs
- Reducing repair time by 75%
- Increased plant efficiency from 70% to 98%
Interested in DELMIAWorks Sales Order Management?
Contact us and get your questions answered today
DELMIAWorks Related Content
3DEXPERIENCE Works provides a Safe, Social, Connected, Informed and Structured environment for team leaders, project managers and other professionals who want to manage data on the cloud and collaborate without constraints.
Safe: Customer controlled access. Transparent cloud backup. Encrypted communication protocols. Data always safe-no overwrite, no loss of data.
Social: Integrated structured and unstructured collaboration tools enabling social innovation. Collaborate on product design or engage with your stakeholders early in product development.
Connected: Every user always connected to a single, common database. Access data anywhere, anytime, on any device. Review and markup models.
Informed: Choose from the widget library, Create and share Dashboards. Get the latest information about your product development. Always have access to your latest data.
Structured: Zero overhead data management - store and manage data across collaborative spaces, share information in communities. Find indexed data faster by using tags, custom search, etc.