DELMIAWorks Workforce Management
The DELMIAWorks Workforce Management module provides all the tools necessary to manage human resource activities including recruiting, benefits, training and injury/illness tracking.
DELMIAWorks Workforce Management Overview
Maximize the investment in your manufacturing workforce
Human resources are a critical, yet often-overlooked link in the manufacturing supply chain. To maximize return on personnel investment, whether it's in recruitment, training or compensation, manufacturers must be able to effectively track employee performance and development.
DELMIAWorks (formerly IQMS) ERP Software Solution's Workforce Management system is a powerful module that empowers management to effectively recruit, train, monitor and track employee performance as well as log work related illnesses and injuries for OSHA. Whether on its own or part of the complete DELMIAWorks ERP Human Resources Suite — which also includes Payroll and Time & Attendance — Workforce enhances your ability to successfully handle your most important asset: your employees.
The Workforce module is more than just a listing of employees. Users can customize skill sets, training levels and job descriptions. Employee benefits and other human resources information is easily accessible. The key benefits of DELMIAWorks Workforce module includes:
- Track employee training programs and skills
- Track injuries and illnesses and generate OSHA 300, 300A & 301 reporting forms
- Automatically receive notifications of expiring certifications
- Streamline and standardize the recruitment process
- Link directly to the Payroll or Time & Attendance modules
- Eliminate redundant data entry by converting applicants to employees
- Quickly access resumes or other documents associated with an employee or applicant
Learn about DELMIAWorks Workforce Management
DELMIAWorks Workforce Management Features
Workforce Management System for the manufacturing workplace
- Easily track employee benefits such as vacation, paid holidays and sick days with the Benefit Management function.
- Allocate benefits as a total amount ready to be taken or an amount based on an accrual basis.
- Links to Payroll and Time & Attendance ensure accurate benefit reporting and calculation
- Maintain employee participation in optional benefit programs such as 401K and insurance plan
Training and Skill Tracking
The Training and Skill tracking features of DELMIAWorks Workforce provide the tools necessary to manage and verify staff development. Documentation of employee training is an important aspect of ISO certification. It provides quick and easy answers to questions such as: What are the requirements for a job? Who is qualified for that job? Who has the latest revision for any training? Which employee records require an update?
- Define and track skills assigned to job descriptions.
- Manage job descriptions and corresponding training requirements assigned to each employee.
- Define training requirements for each skill.
- Automatic notification of expiring certifications.
- Track and manage specific training course requirements (descriptions, level…)
- Monitor employee training history with current job/skill requirements.
- Review and Termination tracking
Illness and Injury Tracking and Reporting
Illness and Injury Prevention Program (IIPP) functionality provides the tools, forms, and reports required to track all work related injuries and illnesses as well as participation in the safety and health of your employees.
- Detailed incident report and tracking logs to meet OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) requirements
- Track lost days, injury locations, injury type classifications and costs
- Associate internal and/or external documents to a specific injury/illness record.
- Built in injury statistics automatically calculates and stores incident rates per plant or company-wide.
The Applicant Tracking features of DELMIAWorks Workforce streamlines and standardizes the requisition and application process by managing open positions, tracking applicants and their history and skills.
- Quickly and easily track status of an applicant through the hiring process.
- Store and maintain unlimited number of external documents associated with each applicant (resumes, credentials, documentation of industry certification, recommendation letters).
- Store job interview notes and forms.
- Perform skills queries to determine available candidates.
- Track referral sources.
- Associate a single applicant with multiple job requisitions.
- Convert applicant information to employee upon hiring to eliminate redundant data entry.
An end-to-end ERP System developed with a “shop floor first” focus to help mid-market manufacturers increase efficiency and visibility of performance on the plant floor
Whether you use a build-to-order or build-to-stock supply chain model, DELMIAWorks systematically streamlines manufacturing across process, discrete, and repetitive manufacturing environments. DELMIAWorks specializes in providing a comprehensive ERP solution for mid-market manufacturers to stay lean, agile, competitive, and compliant. The DELMIAWorks system is a scalable solution that can expand and grow with you, regardless of your company size.
- A startup or small manufacturing company looking to transition from QuickBooks and spreadsheets,
- A mid-size manufacturer looking to increase the visibility of operations across multiple locations,
- A subsidiary of a large organization looking for a standalone MES solution to support digital manufacturing initiatives
The DELMIAWorks Manufacturing ERP solution provides a proven, single technology platform that delivers end-to-end visibility of the complete manufacturing process. The real-time visibility of events occurring throughout the manufacturing process allows customers to eliminate waste and non-value added processes, and improve manufacturing efficiency, including:
- 60% increase in growth without additional labor resources
- 100% on-time delivery
- 66% reduction in scrap
- Zero shipping errors
- 70% reduction in maintenance costs
- Reducing repair time by 75%
- Increased plant efficiency from 70% to 98%
Interested in DELMIAWorks Workforce Management?
Contact us and get your questions answered today
DELMIAWorks Related Content
3DEXPERIENCE Works provides a Safe, Social, Connected, Informed and Structured environment for team leaders, project managers and other professionals who want to manage data on the cloud and collaborate without constraints.
Safe: Customer controlled access. Transparent cloud backup. Encrypted communication protocols. Data always safe-no overwrite, no loss of data.
Social: Integrated structured and unstructured collaboration tools enabling social innovation. Collaborate on product design or engage with your stakeholders early in product development.
Connected: Every user always connected to a single, common database. Access data anywhere, anytime, on any device. Review and markup models.
Informed: Choose from the widget library, Create and share Dashboards. Get the latest information about your product development. Always have access to your latest data.
Structured: Zero overhead data management - store and manage data across collaborative spaces, share information in communities. Find indexed data faster by using tags, custom search, etc.