DriveWorks Professional Training Course Overview
The DriveWorks Professional training will provide you with the tools necessary to automate model creation and document outputs from SOLIDWORKS. You will learn how to work with Excel Functions and Formulas to generate design rules, which will in turn control these outputs.
You will also learn how to generate custom input forms, that can be used by sales staff and engineers in your company to generate quotes or designs with ease.
This training course will help you to:
- Build a user interface in DriveWorks
- Be able to design and develop specific rules for model creation in SOLIDWORKS
- Create output documents and forms such as drawings/quotes, etc. with DriveWorks
- Link existing company data to DriveWorks for use in model and document generation
DriveWorks Professional Course Requirements & Benefits
Understand the course requirements and the skills you will acquire after completing the course
"The DriveWorks Professional course was well laid out and followed a logical structure. The software will certainly streamline our design process significantly."
— Imran Atcha, Polar Racking
"The instructor was very knowledgeable and the course was very informative. New skills will help to generate multiple models at once drastically cutting down quoting and modeling time."
— Mathew Marantette, Polar Racking
DriveWorks Professional Lessons
The following lessons are included in the course
- Lesson 1 - Creating a Group and Capturing Models
- Lesson 2 - Building a User Interface in DriveWorks Administrator
- Lesson 3 - Building Rules
- Lesson 4 - Running your Project
- Lesson 5 - File Name and Relative Path Rules
- Lesson 6 - Static Replacement Files
- Lesson 7 - Tables
- Lesson 8 - Form Navigation
- Lesson 9 - Dynamic Replacement Files
- Lesson 10 - Documents
- Lesson 11 - Drawings
DriveWorks Advanced concepts/controls
- Lesson 1 - Advanced Form Controls
- Lesson 2 - Specification Control
- Lesson 3 - Linking to External Data
- Lesson 4 - Rollup Data Tables
- Lesson 5 - Hierarchical Properties
- Lesson 6 - Macro Buttons
- Lesson 7 - Generation Tasks
Choose the training method right for you
Receive training as a group (limited amount per class) from certified instructors using vendor approved training content and methodologies.
Training is delivered either live online or in a traditional classroom environment.
- Cost effective training method.
- More effective than video based training, with videos learners are often not as focused on the training and skip exercises.
- Learn more through group questions and feedback.
This style of flexible training is perfect for teams or individuals who are faced with a specific challenge and require personalized courses with on-the-job coaching.
Training is available live online, in-person classroom or onsite at your location.
- Use our state-of-the-art mobile classroom at your facility.
- Bring your team up to a consistent level of knowledge by having them take the same training at the same time.
- Benefit from flexible scheduling options.
Upcoming Training Courses
Choose a scheduled DriveWorks Professional course
Are you using SOLIDWORKS to its full potential?
Enhance your skills and capabilities with a SOLIDWORKS Training Assessment from TriMech.