Introduction to SIMULIA Abaqus Training Course Overview
This course is a comprehensive and unified introduction to the modeling and analysis capabilities of SIMULIA Abaqus.
It teaches you how to solve linear and nonlinear problems, submit and monitor analysis jobs and view simulation results using the Abaqus interactive interface.
Introduction to SIMULIA fe-safe Course Requirements & Benefits
Understand the course requirements and the skills you will acquire after completing the SIMULIA course
Introduction to SIMULIA Abaqus Lessons
The following lessons are included in the course
- Overview of Abaqus
- Working with Geometry
- Material and Section Properties
- Assemblies in Abaqus
- Steps, Output, Loads, and Boundary Conditions
- Meshing Imported and Native Geometry
- Job Management and Results Visualization
- Linear and Nonlinear Problems
- Analysis Procedures
- Analysis Continuation Techniques
- Constraints and Connections
Choose the training method right for you
Receive training as a group (limited amount per class) from certified instructors using vendor approved training content and methodologies.
Training is delivered either live online or in a traditional classroom environment.
- Cost effective training method.
- More effective than video based training, with videos learners are often not as focused on the training and skip exercises.
- Learn more through group questions and feedback.
This style of flexible training is perfect for teams or individuals who are faced with a specific challenge and require personalized courses with on-the-job coaching.
Training is available live online, in-person classroom or onsite at your location.
- Use our state-of-the-art mobile classroom at your facility.
- Bring your team up to a consistent level of knowledge by having them take the same training at the same time.
- Benefit from flexible scheduling options.
Are you using SOLIDWORKS to its full potential?
Enhance your skills and capabilities with a SOLIDWORKS Training Assessment from TriMech.