Introduction to SOLIDWORKS Simulation Training Course Overview
This course is designed to help make SOLIDWORKS users better designers by adopting SOLIDWORKS Simulation tools. This course provides the basics of Finite Element Analysis (FEA). No prior simulation experience is required.
This training course will help you to:
- Gain an understanding of using Analysis tools in SOLIDWORKS
- Create better designs by performing analysis and evaluating the behavior of your parts under actual service conditions.
Watch a preview of the Introduction to SOLIDWORKS Simulation course
Introduction to SOLIDWORKS Simulation Lessons
The following lessons are included in the course
- Introduction to FEA
- FEA Principles and Theory
- Setting up your simulation
- Linear Static Analysis of Parts
- Analysis Post-Processing
- Interpretation of Results
Choose the training method right for you
Receive training as a group (limited amount per class) from certified instructors using vendor approved training content and methodologies.
Training is delivered either live online or in a traditional classroom environment.
- Cost effective training method.
- More effective than video based training, with videos learners are often not as focused on the training and skip exercises.
- Learn more through group questions and feedback.
This style of flexible training is perfect for teams or individuals who are faced with a specific challenge and require personalized courses with on-the-job coaching.
Training is available live online, in-person classroom or onsite at your location.
- Use our state-of-the-art mobile classroom at your facility.
- Bring your team up to a consistent level of knowledge by having them take the same training at the same time.
- Benefit from flexible scheduling options.
Are you using SOLIDWORKS to its full potential?
Enhance your skills and capabilities with a SOLIDWORKS Training Assessment from TriMech.