Mastercam Lathe Training Course Overview
A complete turning course presents design and toolpaths, including C- and Y-axis machining.
The lathe CAM programming software gives you a set of tools to turn your parts exactly as you need them. Learn how to apply the Mastercam Lathe features including roughing, grooving, threading, parting, boring, drilling, and finishing routines.
Mastercam Lathe Requirements & Benefits
Understand the course requirements and the skills you will acquire after completing the course
Mastercam Lathe Lessons
The following lessons are included in the course
- Overview of Mastercam interface
- Overview of Design Functions
- Creation and Editing of 2D wireframe geometry
- Creation of Turn Geometry from Solid and Surface Models
- 2D Solidmodel Toolpath projects
- Face, Roughing, and Finishing Toolpaths
- Canned Roughing and Finishing Cycles
- Overview of Grooving Toolpaths
- Overview of threading options
- Stock Flip, Stock Transfer, Stock Advance and Tailstock options
- Introduction to C-Axis toolpaths and Live Tooling
Choose the training method right for you
Receive training as a group (limited amount per class) from certified instructors using vendor approved training content and methodologies.
Training is delivered either live online or in a traditional classroom environment.
- Cost effective training method.
- More effective than video based training, with videos learners are often not as focused on the training and skip exercises.
- Learn more through group questions and feedback.
This style of flexible training is perfect for teams or individuals who are faced with a specific challenge and require personalized courses with on-the-job coaching.
Training is available live online, in-person classroom or onsite at your location.
- Use our state-of-the-art mobile classroom at your facility.
- Bring your team up to a consistent level of knowledge by having them take the same training at the same time.
- Benefit from flexible scheduling options.
Upcoming Training Courses
Choose a scheduled Mastercam Lathe course