About the SOLIDWORKS 2024 Launch Event – Charlotte
Attend our SOLIDWORKS 2024 Launch Event at in Charlotte, NC, on Tuesday January 16, 2024 to see the exciting enhancements included in SOLIDWORKS 2024.
What to expect during the SOLIDWORKS 2024 Launch Event
- See live demos of the SOLIDWORKS 2024 core features (and add-ins).
- Learn the latest techniques and best practices from our experts.
- Get answers to your technology questions during the presentations.
- Tour the Advanced Manufacturing Center – see the really cool machines 🙂
- Giveaways – get your hands on some cool swag.
- Lunch and networking – don’t leave on an empty stomach!
- No cost to attend – the event is complimentary.
What’s new in SOLIDWORKS 2024
From the beginning, SOLIDWORKS® has been at the forefront of making design accessible to every designer and engineer. Our job is putting you in a position to create, collaborate, and deliver innovative product experiences with powerful, yet easy-to-use product development solutions. SOLIDWORKS 2024 continues this expectation, while opening new possibilities to enhance the way you design, communicate, and manage your 3D designs with SOLIDWORKS.
Work Smarter. Work Faster. Work Together with SOLIDWORKS 2024.
During this event, our certified SOLIDWORKS experts will present the following enhancements:
- Part, Assembly and Drawings
- Sheet Metal, Structures, Sculpting
- Simulation, Electrical, PDM, Visualize and other add-ins
January 16, 2024 at 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM EST
Four Resource Square
Related Events and Videos
Join us on Wednesday, December 13 2023 at 10:00AM ET, as Product Sales Specialist, Devin Martin, shows how you can add 3D models on your website, enable sales to see updated previews of products they are quoting, and provide instant previews to customers based on the selection of options!
SWOOD Design is a 3D furniture design software to create production-ready designs with ease.