SOLIDWORKS EDS 1 Training Course Overview
The Electrical Deployment Service is designed to accelerate the integration of SOLIDWORKS Electrical Schematic Standard software into your current internal workflows, resulting in earlier adoption and lasting success.
Service includes professional installation of library and client software, accelerated interactive digital training seminar, and business-specific library and template configuration for SOLIDWORKS Electrical Schematic Standard.
Requirements & Benefits
Understand the course requirements and the skills you will acquire after completing the course
"The instructor was a very helpful and caring person, improved our skills and answered all our questions. SOLIDWORKS Electrical Schematic software will improve our designs and help our daily work."
— Bishory Basta, Castool Tooling Systems
"The book and in-class examples were very practical. The instructor stayed on time and track. The training will help us to create our drawings, panels and reports."
— Patrick Windebank, Span Tech / HTech
"The instructor was very knowledgeable, experienced and patient. I learnt the basic and more advanced operations for creating schematics with SOLIDWORKS."
— Henry Xu, GE Water
SOLIDWORKS EDS 1 Lessons
The following lessons are included in the course
Service includes professional, remote installation of all essential product software for a multi-user environment.
- Microsoft SQL Express
- Application Data
- Collaborative Server
- Client Application (max 2)
Business-focused configuration of the library and project template ensures conformance with company standards.
- Library Administration & Standardization
- Libraries (2)
- Revision Scheme (1)
- Project Template
- Title Block (1)
- Wire Styles (10)
- Wire/Component Numbering Convention (1)
- Standard Reports (5)
Instructor-led, interactive digital training on SOLIDWORKS Electrical Schematic for one student (More students may be added for additional fee). Format: Seminar
- Use and setup of the libraries – projects, parts, symbols, wires/cables, etc.
- Design and use of templates
- User interface
- Reports – Bill of Materials and Wire Lists
- Symbol design and use
- Importing graphics for symbol design
- Frequently-used circuits (macros)
- Data Output: drawings, spreadsheets
- Building a schematic
- Design Rule Checks (DRCs)
- Project Management/Cross Referencing
- Project Output: PDF, DWG
Choose the training method right for you
Receive training as a group (limited amount per class) from certified instructors using vendor approved training content and methodologies.
Training is delivered either live online or in a traditional classroom environment.
- Cost effective training method.
- More effective than video based training, with videos learners are often not as focused on the training and skip exercises.
- Learn more through group questions and feedback.
This style of flexible training is perfect for teams or individuals who are faced with a specific challenge and require personalized courses with on-the-job coaching.
Training is available live online, in-person classroom or onsite at your location.
- Use our state-of-the-art mobile classroom at your facility.
- Bring your team up to a consistent level of knowledge by having them take the same training at the same time.
- Benefit from flexible scheduling options.
Upcoming Training Courses
Choose a scheduled SOLIDWORKS EDS 1 course
Are you using SOLIDWORKS to its full potential?
Enhance your skills and capabilities with a SOLIDWORKS Training Assessment from TriMech.