Using 3DEXPERIENCE for the Non-CAD user Training Course Overview
Using the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform for the Non-CAD user course teaches you the basics of using the Platform through a web browser.
You will learn about dashboards and navigating the platform web interface, adding and configuring non-CAD files in the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform, and how to work with SOLIDWORKS data inside the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform.
NOTE: Participants will require access to their own 3DEXPERIENCE Tenant and SOLIDWORKS software for this training course. Access to software is not included with the course.
Using 3DEXPERIENCE for the Non-CAD user Course Requirements & Benefits
Understand the course requirements and the skills you will acquire after completing the 3DEXPERIENCE course
Using 3DEXPERIENCE for the Non-CAD user Lessons
The following lessons are included in the course
Getting started with 3DEXPERIENCE
TriMech can help you to use 3DEXPERIENCE® Works Governance in your business environment quickly and successfully following a best-practices-driven methodology developed for this training course..
The training course provides best practices that enables you to become comfortable with using the 3DEXPERIENCE platform in the shortest amount of time.
The training course includes:
- 3DEXPERIENCE Platform Overview
- Saving non-CAD files to the Platform
- Using Document Manager
- Naming Content
- Searching for Models and Data
- Exploring Products
- Using Content from the Platform
- Creating and Managing Tasks
- Working with a 3DSwYm Community
Choose the training method right for you
Receive training as a group (limited amount per class) from certified instructors using vendor approved training content and methodologies.
Training is delivered either live online or in a traditional classroom environment.
- Cost effective training method.
- More effective than video based training, with videos learners are often not as focused on the training and skip exercises.
- Learn more through group questions and feedback.
This style of flexible training is perfect for teams or individuals who are faced with a specific challenge and require personalized courses with on-the-job coaching.
Training is available live online, in-person classroom or onsite at your location.
- Use our state-of-the-art mobile classroom at your facility.
- Bring your team up to a consistent level of knowledge by having them take the same training at the same time.
- Benefit from flexible scheduling options.
Upcoming Training Courses
Choose a scheduled Using 3DEXPERIENCE for the Non-CAD user course
Are you using SOLIDWORKS to its full potential?
Enhance your skills and capabilities with a SOLIDWORKS Training Assessment from TriMech.